Sunday, January 08, 2012

Day 8: Light Rain

2012 366 Days 366+ Pics Project




Day 8: Light Rain
Canon EOS 550D
1/40 sec., f/5.7
ISO 800
135mm focal length

It rained for practically the whole day. I waited for it to stop, but unfortunately, it was already evening and it was still drizzling.

This was shot in the early evening. No flash, just a flashlight. Seriously, I use flashlights most days. This time, I only had one assist, Darwi, and I was able to use only one flashlight.

Again, because the picture was dark, there’s not much for processing. I cropped it a bit, making the water drop a bit off center.

There are days, that all I want is a prime lens, 50mm, f/1.8 or better.

2 comments:

fruityoaty said...

Nice. You snapped it just before the dewdrop... dropped. Hehe.

Andoy Castellano said...

It took a long time for that to drop. hehehe