Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 366 Days and 366+ Pictures Project (some thoughts)

So far, I’m moving with this project. I haven’t skipped a day yet. I just hope that I can continue. I don’t think I’ll have a photographer’s block (even if there such a thing). What concerns me is that I might run out of subjects and go the easy route and recycle topics.

I don’t really think I’ll go the other route where I’ll post old photographs. I don’t want to make this into a diary either. I just want a fresh take or a different perspective on the things and subjects which are readily available or accessible.

After 15 days, I know I’m learning a lot. I can keep up the momentum. I’m keeping some subjects for sandbagging purposes. I won’t take them unless circumstances force me. I’ve also decided to keep the moon shots to a minimum. Unless there is a compelling reason, there won’t be any more moon shots. I need to do more sunsets and sunrise. But I really need to get a polarizer for those shots.

No comments: