Friday, January 06, 2012

Day 6: Boxing Christmas

2012 366 Days 366+ Pics Project



Day 6: Boxing Christmas
Apple iPod Touch

Christmas Season 2011 is officially over.

The Christmas decorations were down, stowed and boxed this morning. By the time I got up there was nothing left but a neat box of decorations, except for the Christmas lights. I'm not sure if the Christmas lights would be taken down anytime soon.

I haven't tried instagram yet as I haven't downloaded the app. I find the tilt-shift feature as pretty compelling.

This may sound weird but although I'm more comfortable with my Canon EOS 550D, I can and do use any camera available. My phone camera is a little dinky relatively low-res device and when there's something I find amusing, I take the phone out and take the picture.

I have a wish list of camera related devices and accessories. Sadly, I'm not sure I can fulfill the list any time soon.

No comments: