Sunday, January 01, 2012

2012 366 Days and 366+ Pictures Project

It’s a leap year this year, and I was thinking of doing a 366 pictures project. There are several things this would help me accomplish. If I keep at it, I can be sure of getting a daily practice with my camera. Not shooting on a regular basis makes me rusty and easily forget the simple things. I need this more to practice my skills, and develop them, than for anything else. I just hope I can be persistent in this. I already have several dates on my calendar for night photography. And several dates for early morning, dawn, or dusk photo shoots. I don’t think I’ll do people that much, specially portraiture. Most of the pics would be of random objects. At some point, I would be doing panoramic shoots as well as HDR attempts. I will definitely be posting some action shots, as well as light paintings and long exposures. I would also be posting multiple pics for some days. I just hope that I don’t go zero for a lot of days. I definitely see some lag time between shooting the pics and posting them. The posts will also be on my other blogs, as well as Twitter (maybe), Facebook (some), Google+ (definitely). I’ll try to add the camera settings for most of the pictures. I would also be posting some guest shots every so often. Most of these would be by Kenneth. So here goes nothing.

No comments: